1. Do you have a piece of advice that you can share to a design student?
Always have one thing that you specialise in.
2. What is a valuable quality for in a design student/ design professional to have?
Having an understanding or basic experience with using HTML and CSS.
3. What is your graphic design process?
I always start with an illustration or something physical. Using a pencil and paper to quickly iterate on a design before taking it onto the computer. At the end of the day, the computer is a tool that should be used to refine ideas rather than develop them from scratch.
4. What inspires your creative process and work?
I normally get inspiration from illustrators I follow on Instagram. Seeing existing professionals working on their own process has always interested me and pushed me to work on my own process. Video games too as they can seem simple on the surface but there are multiple aspects that have to work together in order for it to work. A lot like a website or a design team/studio.
5. Final question, what’s your favorite typeface?
It’s either Raleway Lite, or Oswald as they’re my default choices.